Irua Tech Industries
IRUA was established in 1986 with the aim of manufacturing high-quality valves for water applications .
Air and control valves quickly became the company’s main products, always manufactured in accordance with AWWA standards (American Water Works Association).
Today, IRUA has a highly-qualified workforce with many years of experience, and is equipped with the best means for undertaking the design, manufacture and quality control of the best valves for water applications in a wide range of different sectors. We guarantee that the tests comply with all international specifications relating to the service life of our valves.
Over the years, we have become international leaders in the control and air valves sectors, supplying our products to a large number of engineering firms and water companies throughout the world.
Fluids: brackish water , condensation, drinking water, water supply, fire-fighting, sea water and wastewater.
Materials: ductile iron, carbon steel, alloy materials such as Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy, etc.
Key competitive factors:
- Focused in water applications
- Full range of valves
- Highly customer-oriented
- Quality All critical operations are performed in-house, 100% tested
- Capacity and experience of our workforce. More than 25 years working exclusively on the production of valves for water applications
- After-sales and spare parts service
- Comprehensive support. Our field engineers are ready to support our products anywhere in the world.