Standards and certificates
IRUA and its products are certified according to the ISO 9001 standard.
Moreover, we have been approved as suppliers by a large number of international companies throughout the world.
In accordance with our quality policy, we test all products before these are delivered. To do this, we have modern, valve-specific pressure testbenches and one of the most modern Laboratories in Europe for testing our air valves.
We supply our clients with the required quality certificates.
Our internal inspection capabilities include:
- Ultrasonic Thickness Tester Pinholes Coating Detector
- Hardness tester Ultrasonic Flow meter
- Magnetic Induction Coating
- Thickness Tester
- Sound Level Meter
- Saline Fog Chamber Impact Meter
- Hydraulic Test Benches
- Air Flow Laboratory
Some of the standards we comply with are listed below:
- EN 8574 Surface adherence and adhesion.
- EN 12266 – Industrial Valves – Testing of Valves.
- EN 1074 – Part 1 Valves for water supply.
- EN 1074 – Part 4 Automatic air valves.
- EN 1074 – Part 5 – Control valves.
- AWWA C512 (American Water Work Association).